Saturday, November 2, 2019

Halo Hair Vitamins review




I wish that I could give this product a good review but it's not possible to even review it because I can't get the order fulfilled.
In early September I placed an order & after several weeks of waiting i reached out to customer service.  I was told they were having production problems and my order would not ship until much later.  I was offered a 50%  refund for my troubles.  I gladly excepted the offer & continued to wait.  At this point in time, it has been 8 weeks & still no product.
I have had multiple emails & phone calls with their customer service , which by the way is a call center for multiple companies.  I have been told that my order was cancelled, then I was told that it just shipped but not in the system yet for tracking.
I have had nothing but 100% frustration with this purchase and will be reporting it as fraud to my bank in hopes to reverse the charges.
Buyer beware!
Do Not Order Halo Hair Vitamins

No comments:

Post a Comment